The exclusive Fish Eagle Villa is the ‘pièce de résistance’ of Ivory Lodge.
Guests booking the Villa exclusively have their own private chef – together with their butler. The Villa also comes with its own private safari vehicle and Field Guide.
Although privacy and exclusivity are assured, visitors are welcome to use the facilities within Ivory Lodge for their enjoyment, including the lounge, dining and relaxation space; the Gallery (with exclusive art pieces from celebrated South African artists); and the spectacular wooden deck overlooking the Sabie River.
MORE ABOUT THE TWO-BEDROOM VILLA:
The Double-Suite Fish Eagle Villa is comprised of two private Single Suites, connected by an entrance hall, lounge and study.
The Fish Eagle Villa also has:
- An expansive deck and covered patio, with pool
- A private fire deck
- A star jetty for private enjoyment of the natural environment and vivid Milky Way above
- A private spa with double treatment room, and thoughtfully equipped gym facility
- Children 10 years and older are welcome
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi